The Client Relations Associate will work with the Client Relations Manager in supporting the needs of our clients.
- Serve as primary point of contact for clients seeking assistance
- Work with clients to pay family bills, develop annual spending budgets and supervise monetary affairs so spending remains within budget
- Work with client house managers, if any, to facilitate the submission of necessary time records
- Strengthen the effectiveness of the Client Relations department by assisting the Client Relations Manager with writing policies and procedures
- Collaborate with other departments to assist clients during a crisis
Desired Work Experience and Background
- Three to four years’ experience with the financial management of family affairs or similar experience with a family office would be helpful
- Comfortable with listening to clients about their personal problems without forming judgement
- Have empathy and compassion
- Be familiar with a Client Information Management System
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
Other Desirable Attributes
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to review bank statements and other financial records
- Makes positive first impression
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
or, email us at email@example.com
Copyright © 2018 Parkwood, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All content submitted to or received from this website is secure as to protect the information of the individuals.