The role of the Information Technology function is to develop, implement and manage IT systems and solutions to further Parkwood’s goals and objectives. The Developer/Programmer’s main responsibility will be to design, program, implement and support internally-developed and third-party applications and reports. The Developer/Programmer will streamline business processes and access to information.
The responsibilities of the position include:
• Designing and programming custom financial and investment reports using T-SQL, SSRS and Crystal Reports. Providing support to staff including modifying reports and analyzing report data
• Designing and programming custom applications to support business needs and to automate business processes
• Creating new databases, database tables, stored procedures, user defined functions, indexes and triggers
• Developing and maintaining internal and external websites
• Implementing software and performing upgrades
• Performing application administration, technical support and troubleshooting of software and hardware
Background and Work Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, CIS or MIS
• High academic achievement
• 5 years programming and application development experience
• Proficiency in SQL, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Crystal Reports and SSRS
• Proficiency in SQL Server and Microsoft Windows Server
• Advent Geneva and Microsoft Dynamics experience is a plus
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
Other Desirable Attributes
• Microsoft programming and/or database certifications
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Financial and investment knowledge
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
or, email us at email@example.com
Copyright © 2021 Parkwood, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All content submitted to or received from this website is secure as to protect the information of the individuals.