Parkwood seeks a Grants Processor to support the missions of Parkwood and the Mandel Foundation by processing grant requests for clients, the Mandel Foundation and Board members and assisting with grantee due diligence, grant correspondence, database management and client relations.
- Assist Parkwood clients with their philanthropic giving.
- Create and maintain database records for grants and ensure appropriate staff receives updated and relevant information on the status of grants.
- Review grant requests for completeness and adherence to internal grantmaking guidelines.
- Coordinate workflow of grant recommendations through the review and approval process.
- Prepare grant-related correspondence for review, including payment transmittal letters and report requests.
- Prepare statements for clients, the Mandel Foundation and Board members.
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of grant agreement.
- Ensure the timeliness of grant payments in accordance with the grant agreement.
- Respond to grant-related questions and issues.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher with a high GPA
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Experience with grants database helpful
- Must be well organized, detail-oriented, able to juggle multiple tasks and flexible
- Passion for accurate, thorough and complete project work
- Ability to grow in responsibility over time
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
or, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2021 Parkwood, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All content submitted to or received from this website is secure as to protect the information of the individuals.