The role of the Internal Audit Function is to provide high quality audit services to Parkwood and its clients. As the Internal Audit Manager, you will be exposed to all facets of this dynamic organization. The knowledge and experience gained by this individual has historically resulted in a career path leading into positions of significantly greater responsibility.
The Internal Audit Manager reports functionally to the chair of the Audit and Finance Committee and reports administratively to the Chief Financial Officer. The Internal Audit Manager is responsible for providing oversight to the internal audit function at Parkwood to ensure that Parkwood maintains a strong internal control environment. As such, the successful candidate will have frequent contact with the CEO, COO, CIO and CFO will have a direct relationship with the Audit and Finance Committee of the Board of Directors.
Duties & Responsibilities
Day-to-day responsibilities include the following areas:
- Preparing the annual risk assessment and internal audit plan and overseeing the work of the internal audit staff.
- Coordinating the audit efforts of Parkwood Trust Company with the Company’s independent auditors and assisting the independent auditors in performing audit procedures.
- Preparing and communicating all audit findings and recommendations as well as any other matters to senior management and the Audit and Finance Committee.
- Serving in a consultative role on a number of internal senior management committees. In this capacity, the role of the Internal Audit Manager is to identify and assess business risks and to evaluate and improve the underlying business process and internal controls, while contributing to the identification of ways to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of operations.
- Participating in the monitoring and oversight of our directly held investments through performing risk assessments, developing control and oversight procedures and coordinating external audit activities.
- Assist the Audit Committee of the Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel Foundation Audit Committee in providing oversight to its related entities through reviewing audit activities, participating in audit committee meetings and evaluating the control environment of each of its related entities.
- Planning and performing internal audits on all business processes throughout the organization. The internal audits are intended to verify the accuracy of the underlying transactions, assess the design of the established control structure and test the operation of these controls.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- High academic achievement
- Five to ten years of work experience in public accounting or internal audit
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
- Financial institution or trading desk experience
- CPA or CIA
or, email us at email@example.com
Copyright © 2021 Parkwood, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All content submitted to or received from this website is secure as to protect the information of the individuals.