The Investment Analyst will support senior analysts and be part of a team that provides strategic input regarding existing and new opportunities for the investment portfolio. 2-5 years of investment or industry experience is preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities
These responsibilities include:
- Assisting with proactively sourcing and evaluating new investment opportunities
- Evaluating and monitoring outside asset managers
- Building relationships with managers in asset classes ranging from public equities and fixed income to alternatives such as private equity and real estate
- Analyzing current market conditions and supporting asset allocation decisions and portfolio construction
- Performing research projects on issues relevant for a global institutional portfolio, including researching new investment ideas and themes
- Synthesizing information and making coherent and reasoned investment recommendations
Specific Work Experience & Background Desired
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Investment or industry experience
- An advanced degree and/or CFA designation are a plus
Other Desirable Attributes
- High levels of motivation and initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Success in a team environment
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
Your application should include your resume, cover letter, and succinct responses to two of the following questions:
- What about investing interests you?
- Describe a time when you had a disagreement with a boss or colleague and how you handled the situation.
- How have you pursued learning opportunities outside of your normal job or school requirements?
or, email us at email@example.com
Copyright © 2018 Parkwood, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All content submitted to or received from this website is secure as to protect the information of the individuals.