The role of the Information Technology function is to develop, implement and manage IT systems and solutions to further Parkwood’s goals and objectives. The Systems Analyst main responsibility will be to assist the IT Team in implementing and supporting IT systems and applications. The Systems Analyst will provide technical support and consulting to staff. The Systems Analyst will help streamline business processes and access to information.
The responsibilities of the position include:
• Configuring computers from base operating system up
• Installing and upgrading hardware, network and software
• Providing technical support and troubleshooting of hardware, network and software
• Assisting with the execution of the information security program
• Researching and testing of new technologies
Background and Work Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, CIS or MIS
• 3-5 years IT experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Windows 10 Operating System
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience with Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server and SQL Server
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
Other Desirable Attributes
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
or, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2021 Parkwood, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All content submitted to or received from this website is secure as to protect the information of the individuals.