The role of the Tax Analyst is to timely and accurately prepare all Federal, state, local and international tax returns for Parkwood and its Clients; prepare tax projections and workpapers; assist in audit defense and other related tax services; and utilize available software to make the tax return process accurate and efficient.
• Prepare all Federal, state, local and international tax returns, reports and tax payments for Parkwood and its clients
• Prepare tax workpapers used to complete the preparation of the various tax returns and estimated tax payments
• Utilize tax software and tools to make the tax preparation process accurate and efficient
• Communicate with internal and external clients to gather tax information
• Monitor tax calendar to insure timely preparation of assigned responsibilities
• Research tax issues that arise in the tax preparation process for Parkwood and its Clients
• Respond to notices from the IRS and state income tax authorities and assist in audit requests
• Adhere to Tax Department policies and guidelines in the preparation of tax returns and payments
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• One to three years of tax experience
• Experience working with appropriate tax preparation software
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
Other Desirable Attributes
• CPA preferred
• Individual and partnership tax experience preferred
• Big 4 or regional public accounting firm experience preferred
or, email us at email@example.com
Copyright © 2021 Parkwood, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All content submitted to or received from this website is secure as to protect the information of the individuals.