The role of the Trust Officer is to provide high quality trust services to Parkwood and its clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for running the Delaware office.
- Responsible for onsite management of the annual state bank examination
- Prepare and review client and regulatory reports
- Prepare annual account reviews for each trust
- Creates quarterly reports of all approved investment decisions
- Approves all quarterly fees for each trust account
- Reviews monthly budget reports
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years’ experience of trust administration in the legal and/or trust field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
or, email us at email@example.com
Copyright © 2018 Parkwood, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All content submitted to or received from this website is secure as to protect the information of the individuals.